Henna - Wood Sunglasses
- Personalised engraving available
- 10% of profits donated to A21
- Extremely lightweight frames for maximum comfort
- Made sustainable from FSC wood 🌳
- Premium high clarity lenses made from cellulose (plants) using the latest optical technology
- Frames made from recycled plastic ♻
- Quality spring loaded hinges to accomodate all sizes
- Hand crafted from quality wood for durablity
- Timber grain unique to every pair
- Polarized and UV400 for maximum eye protection
Henna wood sunglasses. Inspired by the rich colours of the ancient dye, adorning people since antiquity. This piece incorporates chocolaty wooden arms and deeply grained recycled plastic frames.
The polarised UV400 grey lenses, protect against harmful UVA/UVB rays. Each pair of sunglasses is exclusive with the wooden grain unique to every pair.
Sustainable wood from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) sources.
Completed with a sleek bamboo case for storage.
- Width: 132mm
- Lens Height: 42mm
- Lens Width: 47mm
- Arm Length: 145mm
- Bridge Width: 22mm