Oxford - Wooden Blue Light Glasses
Oxford wooden blue light filtering glasses. These square frames are part of our latest blue light glasses and are also compatible with any prescription lens. Crafted using natural walnut wood temples and plant based acetate frames. This design is made for modern life in a digital age.
The slick design and lightweight frames mean the eco conscious wearer can enjoy our frames through every season.
- Filters out harmful blue light
- 10% of profits donated to A21
- Very light to wear
- Made sustainable from FSC wood and plant based acetate
- Hand crafted from laminated wood for durability
- Timber grain unique to every pair
Included is a sleek bamboo case for safe keeping.
- Width: 138mm
- Lens Height: 43mm
- Lens Width: 53mm
- Temple / Arm Length: 145mm
- Bridge Width: 19mm
If you would like to use these frames with your own prescription lens they can be fitted to Vilo wood frames by most local optometrists. Otherwise there are numerous online companies which can reglaze and fit your prescription lenses, starting from $49.
Contact us if you would like to know more.